For Immediate Release-COVID-19 update
Starting Monday, March 16, 2020, we will begin screening patients and visitors through the Emergency Room entrance. LMH will restrict access to the facility through the Emergency Room entrance. Please note the following immediate changes to our operations, which will be in effect until further notice:
- No LMH or DOC employee will be allowed visitors on campus.
- No LMH or DOC employee will be allowed on campus, unless on duty.
- Patient visitors are not allowed, unless the patient is a minor. Exceptions based on end-of-life situations or when a visitor is essential for the patient’s emotional well-being and care will be considered.
- The patient’s one visitor must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be fever free
- Must be cough free
- After patient’s one visitor leaves another may enter.
LMH strongly discourages visitors that fall into the CDC High Risk category for contracting the virus. High Risk includes older adults, anyone with a history of auto-immune disease, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, or other chronic respiratory diseases. All patients and visitors must enter through the Emergency Room entrance.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, and will continue to limit access to our facility as directed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may create, however, the well-being and safety of our patients is our top priority. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
About Lindsay Municipal Hospital
Located in south central Oklahoma, Lindsay Municipal Hospital proudly serves the Lindsay community and its surrounding areas. LMH is a 26 bed acute care hospital that also hosts a Level IV emergency department, full-service laboratory, and a radiology department offering x-ray, ultrasound, and CT services.