For Immediate Release-COVID-19 update
To help prevent the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Lindsay Municipal Hospital is taking precautions to protect you, your family members, healthcare workers, and the community. As a result, visitation and entry to the facility has been limited. ALL VISITORS will be screened for respiratory illness prior to entry. We appreciate your cooperation.
VISITATION IS LIMITED TO:
- One care representative per patient
- Entry through the Emergency Department
- Hours 9a-9p daily
- Admittance may be declined at LMH discretion
DO NOT VISIT IF YOU OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU HAS:
- Had fever/chills
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Traveled internationally in the last 30 days
- Visitors, one per patient, may be refused entry based on results of screening process.
- The screening process includes information about respiratory symptoms and travel.
- We request that any individuals entering the facility be limited to:
- Patients of the hospital and outpatient services
- Individuals who are visiting a patient or have accompanied a patient to the hospital should remain with the patient or in assigned areas
IF YOU ARE SAFE TO ENTER, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDLINES:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol base sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze use a tissue and dispose of in the trash.
- When possible, avoid contact with vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions.
About Lindsay Municipal Hospital
Located in south central Oklahoma, Lindsay Municipal Hospital proudly serves the Lindsay community and its surrounding areas. LMH is a 26 bed acute care hospital that also hosts a Level IV emergency department, full-service laboratory, and a radiology department offering x-ray, ultrasound, and CT services.