Join us June 3, 2022, for #HAVhope Friday
A national day of awareness to end violence
#HAVhope is a national day of awareness to highlight how America’s hospitals and health systems combat violence in their workplaces and communities. On June 3, the sixth annual Hospitals Against Violence #HAVhope Friday hospitals and health systems continue working toward partnerships, innovations and creative thinking to foster peace and make a safer environment for workers and patients.
Stay updated on activity from #HAVhope.
For Immediate Release-COVID-19 update
To help prevent the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Lindsay Municipal Hospital is taking precautions to protect you, your family members, healthcare workers, and the community. As a result, visitation and entry to the facility has been limited. ALL VISITORS will be screened for respiratory illness. We appreciate your cooperation.
VISITATION IS LIMITED TO:
- Entry through the Emergency Department for those with illness symptoms
- Hours 7a-7p daily
DO NOT VISIT IF YOU OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU HAS:
- Had fever/chills
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Traveled internationally in the last 30 days
We request that any individuals entering the facility be limited to:
- Patients of the hospital and outpatient services
- Individuals who are visiting a patient or have accompanied a patient to the hospital should remain with the patient or in assigned areas
IF YOU ARE SAFE TO ENTER, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDLINES:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol base sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze use a tissue and dispose of in the trash.
- When possible, avoid contact with vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions.
About Lindsay Municipal Hospital
Located in south central Oklahoma, Lindsay Municipal Hospital proudly serves the Lindsay community and its surrounding areas. LMH is a 26 bed acute care hospital that also hosts a Level IV emergency department, full-service laboratory, and a radiology department offering x-ray, ultrasound, and CT services.